(contact Darla Ewald, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Overtime exempt (not eligible to be paid for hours worked over 40 per week based on FLSA criteria) employees are required to track leave taken in Workday. Employee Request and Correct Time Off – Workday Knowledge Base – Confluence (wsu.edu)
- Overtime eligible employees report hours worked AND leave taken in Workday to enter time worked and leave requests. Enter and Correct Time – Workday Knowledge Base – Confluence (wsu.edu); Employee Request and Correct Time Off – Workday Knowledge Base – Confluence (wsu.edu)
- See Darla for details.
- The link above lists the official WSU holidays.
- All University offices and departments on WSU campuses participate in reduced operations on these dates, including TFREC and other extension centers. Some departments will have limited staffing. TFREC Admin will not be covering front office activities during this time. Contact Darla at email@example.com with questions or concerns.
- You are not required to take time off during the reduces operations if there is work to be done and your have prior approval from your supervisor. However, if you chose to take time off, you must submit the request in Workday to use annual leave, personal holiday or leave without pay.