(contact: Darla Ewald, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- January 1, 2022 – $14.49
- All timeslip employees must enter their hours in Workday . View the reference guide for instructions here: Enter and Correct Time – Workday Knowledge Base – Confluence (wsu.edu)
- Use your network ID and password to login.
- Your hours must be enter, submitted AND approved by noon the day following the end of the pay cycle. (Pay cycles are the 1 – 15th and 16 – 30/31st.)
Supervisors Hiring Time-Slip Employees
- Prior to employment, please complete the Temporary Hourly Request Form and Temporary Employment Application, which provides the information necessary for their employment. Position descriptions can be viewed here. Please allow 7-10 business days from the date all the information is received to start the person.
- On the first day of employment, the employee must complete their online I-9 in Workday. Make an appointment with Darla in advance to verify employment eligibility documents.
- If they have worked for WSU before, we must re-verify their employment eligibility documents on the I-9 ONLY IF any documents have NOT expired.
- The new employee must also view the safety training and take the quiz on or after their first day of employment and PRIOR to beginning work. Safety training should be revisited every 12 months.
- Some guidelines can be found regarding supervising time-slip employees on Tips for Temps document.
Let Darla Ewald know if you have any questions or need further clarification.